Lle i Cyfarfod
- Fyddwn yn cyfarfod ar y Maes Caernarfon am 9.30 bob bore dydd sul.
- Yn ystod yr haf bydd ‘na reid bob nos fercher am 6.30 o’r maes parcio gyferbyn â’r Bryngwna, Caeathro. Cofiwch eich goleuadau!
- Bore sul cyntaf y mis: reid aelodau newydd, rhyw 20 milltir gyda stop caffi. Mae croeso i bawb ymuno.
- Bob bore sul arall fe fyddwn yn reidio rhwng 30-60 milltir, hefyd gydag stop caffi.
Cysylltwch a ni am fwy o wybodaeth. e-bost, firstname.lastname@example.org neu cysylltwch a ni ar Facebook.
The Club Menai Cycling Club was started by a group of like minded cyclists who enjoyed going out on the bike to relax and have fun. The purpose of the club is to meet every Sunday for a ride. We are not a racing club, we are more of a social club with emphasis on fun.
- We meet on the Castle Square, Caernarfon at 9.30 every Sunday morning. Rides decided on the morning.
- During the summer there will be a ride every Wednesday at 6.30 from the car park opposite Bryngwna pub in Caeathro. Please bring lights with you.
- On the first Sunday of every month we have a new members ride, around 20 miles with a café stop. Everyone welcome to join us.
- Then every following Sunday we ride around 30-60 miles, with a café stop.
If you would like more information feel free to contact us by e-mail email@example.com or contact us on Facebook.